1. Customer Support We have an online User Manuals available on our trading terminals, which will help you when you begin using our online trading system. Moreover, if you encounter any problems while using the site due to server downtime, outages, cyber fraud and hacking of lines, you may call our Customer Care Help Line 021-3249664-7 where our call centre representatives are ready to assist you or you can email us your queries at email@example.com. We also have a Online Chat available on our website where you can post your queries and receive instant replies.
2. Market Order V/S Limit Order A limit order is when the user enters the order into the system with a specific price, while when the user enters a market order, the system will execute the order irrespective of price. The system will search for the quantity of order to be completed at any available price. In a rapidly moving market, a market order may be executed at a price higher or lower than the quote displayed on the website at the time of order entry.
3. Market Lot
Price Range Marketable Lots Up to 100 500 Shares 100 to 500 100 Shares 500 to 1000 50 Shares Above 1000 20 Shares
4. Odd Lots For stocks, any transaction less than the market lot is usually considered to be an odd lot. These odd lots cannot be traded on the regular market and hence the Pakistan Stock Exchange has initiated a separate ODD Lots Market.
5. Online Trading V/S Broker Trading Online Trading allows investors to place orders on their own through the internet without having to call up a broker and place an order through them. Online trading gives investors greater control over their decisions. They can view real time market activity from anywhere they wish. A single keystroke or click-of-a-mouse executes a buy or sell order. Also, when the order has been completed you receive an instant confirmation of your trade via text message. Our site also has research tools available, so customers can get real-time price quotes, news and market analysis, price charts, earnings estimates and historical prices.
6. Margin Call A margin call most often occurs when the amount of actual capital the investor has, drops below a set percent of the total investment. A margin call may also be triggered if the broker changes their minimum margin requirement which is the absolute minimum percentage of the total investment that one must have in direct equity. For instance, in the case of Aba Ali Habib Securities, an e-mail message may be sent to the client when their margin deposit falls below 35% of their exposure and then second email would be disseminated to client when their margin falls below 30% and third and final square up margin call email would be sent to client at below 30% level. 7. From CDC Investor's Account to Aba Ali Habib Securities Account or Vice-versa A form for transferring securities from one account to another is available online on our website, or at any of the branches of Aba Ali Habib Securities. After you return this completed form to any of the above mentioned branches, your request will be verified and processed, and the securities will thereafter be transferred to the specified account.
8. Online Trading Account Security In order to ensure account security, users must make sure they keep their passwords secure and do not share it with anyone. The password should also be changed as frequently as possible and it should incorporate letters as well as numbers which are uncommon and not easy to figure out. You should avoid words that can be found in a dictionary or that can be guessed easily.
9. Procedure for Closing the Online Trading Account In order to close your Aba Ali Habib Securities Trading Account, you can download the account closing form from our website, or visit any of the branches of Aba Ali Habib Securities for a copy of the form. Once the request for account closure has been verified and processed, any debit balance in the account you will have to be cleared before the account can be closed. In case of a credit balance, you'll be credited after settlement and clearing certificate.